How do you qualify for the EB-5 Green Card?The EB-5 Green Card program has two prerequisites conditions: 1. The EB-5 category requires an investment of $1 million or $500,000 when in a high unemployment or rural area (Targeted Employment Area). 2. The business must create full-time employment for at least 10 U.S. workers.
How many immigrant visas are allotted for EB-5 classification?The EB-5 program allots 10,000 visas per year for aliens and family members whose qualifying investments result in the creation or preservation of at least ten (10) full-time jobs for U.S. workers.
Do I need business experience or special education?The investor is not required to have any prior business experience or demonstrate any minimum level of education. The only requirement is that he/she have the required net worth and capital.
Frequently Asked Questions
EB-5 Visa Investment
- Are there any other fees in addition to the 500,000 investment?
- Can money gifted by a parent or other relative be used for an EB-5 Investment?
- What type of proof is required to show that my investment was lawfully gained?
- Are their restrictions on where the investor’s capital can come from?
- Is my investment guaranteed?
EB-5 General Information
EB-5 Visa Immigration Matters
- What is the most common cause for the delays in getting the EB-5 Visa?
- What is the difference between conditional and unconditional green cards?
- Do I need to get my documents translated?
- Do I have to live in the same city or state where the regional center is located?
- How many immigrant visas are allotted for EB-5 classification?
- What could disqualify an immigrant from participating in the EB-5 program?